|Industrial dust treatment equipment series|
|Welding fume exhaust gas treatment series|
|Grinding polishing dust removal equipment|
|Stand-alone dust collector|
|Spiral duct and accessories series|
Intermediate frequency furnace bag type dust collector related introduction When the intermediate frequency electric furnace is used, the smoke emission from the iron outlet in front of the furnace is relatively complicated, and a large amount of hot air is generated in a short time. The human body also has some damage. At present, the domestic blast furnace tapping process usually sets a simple umbrella-shaped dust collecting hood at the tapping hole. However, due to the divergence of the umbrella-shaped space, the dust in the air outlet is easy to diffuse outward. Conducive to the continuous vacuuming work of the vacuum cleaner. At the same time, because a single dust collection port is used for dust collection, although the suction force is large, the suction force is uneven, which results in a significant dust collection effect in the center of the dust cover and a poor dust collection effect at the edge of the dust cover. The dust airflow overflows the cover, causing pollution to the surrounding environment and causing injury to the operators of the workshop. A technical problem that needs to be solved by those skilled in the art is to provide a dust collecting cover with uniform dust collecting effect and difficult to diffuse dust outward.
The dust removal hood of the medium frequency electric furnace dust collector designed by Yuchen Dust Removal Equipment Manufacturer includes side door, front door, rear panel, top cover, two front pillars, two rear pillars and two front and rear parallel guide rails. The end is supported by a rear upright.
Related introduction of intermediate frequency furnace bag type dust collector, the semi-closed dust collection cover of electric furnace dust collector is composed of multiple dust collection bins, each dust bin is dustpan-shaped, the opening is set down on the same side, and the top of each dust bin There are at least two dust collecting holes on the wall, so that the suction force distribution in each dust collecting bin is more uniform, and the dust is prevented from spreading outward.
1. Each dust suction hole has a primary dust suction channel. The primary dust suction channel is sealed and connected. The dust enters the primary dust suction channel through a plurality of dust suction holes distributed in the same vacuum cabin for vacuum treatment. The primary suction channels of the suction holes of the same vacuum cabin are set crosswise to form a secondary suction channel, so that the dust in the same vacuum cabin can be processed centrally and the energy consumption is reduced.
2. The two-stage suction channels of different dust collection chambers are set at the intersections to form three-stage suction channels, which is convenient for centralized processing of dust in the same dust collection cover and reducing energy consumption.
3. A plurality of reversible air guides or louvered air guides are arranged in parallel at the opening of the dust collection chamber to facilitate dust discharge.
4. The guide vanes are arranged horizontally, longitudinally or obliquely. The guide vanes of adjacent dust collection chambers have different directions, and the dust collection effect is better.
5. There are compartment plates between the dust collection chambers, so that the dust collection chambers form a semi-closed space, preventing the dust collection chambers from affecting each other and reducing the dust collection effect.
6.Each dust chamber has three dust holes, and each dust hole is distributed at each vertex of the same equilateral triangle, so that the suction force in each dust chamber is evenly distributed, and the dust extraction effect is better.
7. The improved dust cover is small in size and easy to install, and can be opened / closed with a small thrust.
Related introduction: 10t, 20t boiler bag dust collector
Related introduction of intermediate frequency furnace bag type dust collector, technical effect of rotating semi-closed dust removal cover of new type intermediate frequency electric furnace dust collector:
(1) Compared with the prior art, the semi-closed dust collecting cover of the present utility model has multiple dust collecting holes distributed in each bin body, so that the suction force distribution in each dust collecting bin is more uniform, and dust emission is reduced. Outward diffusion, better dust collection effect
(2) A partition plate is arranged between the dust collecting bins, so that the dust collecting bins form a semi-enclosed space, preventing the dust collecting bins from affecting each other and causing the dust collecting effect to decline.
(3) The multi-stage penetrating suction channel can concentrate the dust in the same dust collecting room and the same dust collecting cover, thereby reducing energy consumption.
IF Furnace Bag Dust Collector
The system's air volume and equipment investment are relatively moderate. During the operation of electric furnace tapping and electrode replacement, the movable semi-enclosed cover is composed of a fixed cover and a movable cover. The movable cover is lifted for easy operation. In electric furnace smelting, the furnace cover is moved and closed. The movable semi-closed cover can effectively capture the melting, oxidation and recovery operations. The capture rate is as high as 95%. There is no smoke above the electric furnace workshop, which can also reduce the smelting noise of the electric furnace. In addition, the operation of the electric furnace is basically not affected. This water trap can also protect the molten steel from falling or splashing. Install an umbrella-shaped dust cover at a height of 1600-2000 mm from the intermediate frequency furnace mouth, install an exhaust branch pipe, install a regulating valve on the branch pipe and rotate it. The walking device enables the umbrella-shaped dust cover to move and suck out the smoke from the two furnaces. The smoke is introduced into the main ventilation pipe through the branch pipe, and then the spark is cleared to the spark trap to prevent the spark from entering the dust collector and burning the dust bag At the same time, the spark trap is also a first-level dust collector, which can remove other low-recovery dust. Then it is purified by a bag filter, and the fan sends the flue gas into the chimney for discharge.
为大家推荐的中频炉袋式除尘器相关介绍，更多中频炉袋式除尘器相关介绍产品型号： 锅炉布袋除尘设备 The above is the introduction of the intermediate frequency furnace bag type dust collector recommended by Yuchen dust removal equipment manufacturers . More related introduction of the intermediate frequency bag type dust collector. Product model: Boiler bag dust removal equipment