|Industrial dust treatment equipment series|
|Welding fume exhaust gas treatment series|
|Grinding polishing dust removal equipment|
|Stand-alone dust collector|
|Spiral duct and accessories series|
How to maintain a bag filter, The industrial dust removal equipment market has developed well in the past two years. We have a good understanding of the use of dust removal equipment. We commonly use cyclones, pulse dust collectors and bag dust collectors. Bag dust collectors are the most popular on the market. Bag dust collectors are dry dust collectors .. Filter bags After a period of use, a layer of dust called the initial layer has been deposited on the surface of the filter bag due to filtering, collision, retention, diffusion, static electricity and other effects.
After that, the initial layer becomes the main filter layer of the filter material. Larger mesh filter materials can also obtain higher filtration efficiency based on the initial layer .. Due to the dust on the surface of the filter material, the filtration efficiency and resistance increase accordingly. When the side pressure difference is large, some fine dust particles will adhere to the filter material. These dust particles have been squeezed in the past, which reduces the dust removal efficiency. In addition, the high resistance of the vacuum cleaner will greatly reduce the air volume of the dust removal system.
Therefore, when the resistance of the vacuum cleaner reaches a certain amount, it should be cleaned in time. Do not damage the initial layer when ash cleaning, so as not to reduce the efficiency. Industrial dust removal equipment is a well-known equipment, usually used in industry. This device can be effective To help you remove industrial dust, which is harmful to human health at the same time as industrial production. Many manufacturers are beginning to like this problem and attach importance to industrial dust removal.
这里简要介绍袋式除尘器的设备维护. 一般来说，这些除尘设备的维护主要包括小修、小修和小修. 不同阶段的维护也不同. How to maintain bag type dust collectors, these bag type dust collectors are placed in the industrial area, the choice of bag type dust collectors. When using these devices, we must pay attention to the inspection and maintenance of the equipment to ensure the normal operation of the equipment. Here is a brief introduction Bag Dust Collector Equipment Maintenance. In general, the maintenance of these dust removal equipment mainly includes minor repairs, minor repairs and minor repairs. Maintenance at different stages is also different.
In the long-term production and employment, a series of small anomalies may occur. Environmental Protection Equipment Co., Ltd. has accumulated many years of experience. Detailed statistics and conclusions are given for various anomalies. The following are some of the issues that may occur in employment Small anomalies, these are shared and sent to everyone.
Bag-type dust collector, how to deal with dust collector failure:
The cause of this problem may be:
1. There are problems with the filter bag cleaning system
2 .Ineffective ash removal
3. For leakage of low specific gravity material or ash discharge port, the dust in the dust collector "returns" to
4. The filter bag is wet
5. If the a / c ratio is too high, either come in too much, or the original design is abnormal
6. Changes in dust content at the inlet and diffusion of dust particles.
Protective bag dust collector treatment opinions:
Inspection; an integral part of the ash removal system
2. Refitting system;
3. Check the ash discharge valve
4. Dew point detection for clean airflow control, dry filter bag: use vacuum cleaner or wet cleaner
5. Research; gas flow rate
6. Check for changes or problems during production.
Bag-type dust collector, the cause of this problem may be:
2. Damaged or uncombined with the pipeline;
3. The meter is too dusty.
1. Brush the wire in reverse to prevent the monitoring point from being blocked by dust or water.
2. Check or change investigation plan
3. Reduce cutting, please return energy and / or cycle time.
The cause of this problem may be:
1. Destruction of survey plan;
2. The air permeability of the filter bag is enhanced;
3. The air leaks from the clean air side to the dusty side, and the position of the inlet changes.
1. Test the filter bag, check the ash removal energy / cycle, if there is, reduce it;
2. Inspection and repair;
提供的如何维护袋式除尘器相关推荐，更多除尘设备厂家的相关推荐： 四种除尘设备性能比较 The above are the relevant recommendations provided by Yuchen dust removal equipment manufacturers on how to maintain bag dust collectors. More recommendations from more dust removal equipment manufacturers: Performance comparison of four dust removal equipment