|Industrial dust treatment equipment series|
|Welding fume exhaust gas treatment series|
|Grinding polishing dust removal equipment|
|Stand-alone dust collector|
|Spiral duct and accessories series|
Introduction of wet electrostatic precipitator, Wet electrostatic precipitator is mainly composed of inlet and outlet flue, dust collector housing, deflector, rectifier grid, anode dust collector cathode line, insulation box, flushing water system, power supply and control system. Generally speaking, the structure types are divided into Plate type and tube type. The plate type dust collection is extremely flat, and the water film is well formed. The corona line is evenly distributed between the plates. The body is similar to a dry electrostatic precipitator, which can handle horizontal or vertical flue gas flow. Tube type The dust collector is usually a plurality of parallel circular or polygonal metal pipes with corona wires distributed in the middle, which can only handle vertical flowing smoke. The external parts of wesp are made of ordinary carbon steel, and the inner surface is coated with a corrosion-resistant layer. Care should be taken to control internal surface damage, especially welding points and joints of components. The exterior of the enclosure does not need to be insulated because the flue gas temperature is below the saturation temperature, so the flue gas at the enclosure is difficult to cool down. Generally speaking, the tube type dust collector is more efficient than the plate type dust collector, easy to lay out and occupies less land.
Features of wet electrostatic precipitator
Strong adaptability to dust, high dust removal efficiency, also suitable for high temperature and high humidity flue gas treatment; no secondary dust; no wearing parts such as hammering equipment, high reliability; can effectively remove submicron particles, SO3 aerosol and The gypsum droplets can effectively control PM2. 5. The green smoke gypsum has good rain effect. Due to the high electric field air velocity in the electrostatic precipitator, the ash bucket inclination angle is reduced, and the equipment is compact; the total water carrying capacity and water in the flue gas are reduced The problem with the possibility of gypsum rain formation is that the exhaust gas temperature needs to be lower than the adiabatic saturation temperature of the washing liquid
Introduction of wet electrostatic precipitator
干式静电除尘器的除尘原理相同. 灰尘由高压电晕放电充电. 带电粉尘在电场力的作用下到达集尘板/管.。 Wet electrostatic precipitator and dry electrostatic precipitator have the same principle of dust removal. The dust is charged by high voltage corona discharge. The charged dust reaches the dust collecting plate / tube under the action of electric field force. Dry type electric dust collector mainly deals with dry gas with very low moisture content, while wesp mainly deals with moisture with high or even saturated moisture content. Wesp and desc are very different in the way of dust removal of dust removal pipes. Dry type The electrostatic precipitator usually uses mechanical vibration or sonic dust removal to remove the dust on the electrode, and the wesp uses regular washing to remove the dust flowing with the washing liquid.
Technical advantages of wet electrostatic precipitator:
1. Wet electrostatic precipitator has high efficiency and small pressure loss.
2. Wesp operation is very simple and the energy consumption is relatively small.
3. There are no moving parts in wesp. Maintenance is very convenient and the maintenance cost is relatively low.
4. Wesp has a short shutdown time and can be operated at flue gas dew point temperature.
5. Wesp's product structure is very compact and can be used with any other flue gas treatment equipment. The shape design of the product is also very diverse.
6. Dust removal efficiency is not affected by dust properties. Adopting the nozzle with good atomization effect, the discharge electrode and the vacuum cleaner can be energized at the same time during flushing to ensure that no harmful discharge occurs. The electric field is filled with uniform water mist, which is equivalent to the water adjustment of a large amount of smoke, and the dust removal efficiency is completely independent of the dust properties.
7. Under unfavorable conditions, for industries with high requirements for gas purification technology and performance, wet electrostatic precipitators are more suitable for dust removal than dry electrostatic precipitators; the discharge electrode adopts a unique shape and installation method, and will not be affected by vibration or corrosion. damage..
8. Prevent back corona. Cleaning the dust collection electrode with water mist can keep the discharge electrode and the dust collection electrode clean at all times. There is no dust accumulation on the electrode, which effectively eliminates the occurrence of back corona, improves the dust collection efficiency per unit area, and achieves under the same conditions. Lower emission concentration ...
9. The occurrence of secondary dust is suppressed. Due to the elimination of rapping, secondary dust during the rapping process is avoided, and it is especially suitable for places with low requirements for the dust concentration at the outlet (currently, the dust concentration at the wesp outlet can reach below 10 mg / nm3);
10. No moving parts, greatly reducing the operation and maintenance workload. The discharge electrode adopts a special shape and installation method, which will not be damaged by vibration or corrosion. The nozzle arrangement and dust collecting plate of the spray system are optimized to ensure the cleaning effect of the electrode wire and the electrode plate. The entire electrostatic precipitator does not Requires moving parts, greatly reducing operation and maintenance workload.
11. Low water consumption. The wet electrostatic precipitator is equipped with a self-circulating system for grey water treatment. The circulating water flow through the nozzle does not change with the random change of the load, and the water consumption is basically unchanged. The amount of circulating water replenishment and the dust content in the flue gas have a linear relationship. Although the wet electrostatic precipitator requires a certain amount of make-up water, the sewage discharged after recycling can be used as pre-wet desulfurization process water to maintain the balance of make-up water and replacement water. The water consumption of the entire system is the same as when wesp is not configured.
In addition, the use of wesp to remove mercury from flue gas is a promising method for controlling mercury emissions for power plants that use high-sulfur or low-sulfur coal. If the mercury in the flue gas is in the form of water-soluble compounds, it can be directly removed as particulate matter, and if it is in the form of elemental mercury, it can be removed indirectly after being adsorbed by the adsorbent.
The wet electrostatic precipitator set behind the desulfurization tower can be used as an effective means to control the emission of pollutants, and can reach 20 mg / nm3 or even more stringent thermal power plant emission standards. Currently, the widely used high-efficiency dust removal equipment of coal-fired power plants, such as electrostatic precipitators and electric bag composite dust collectors, can only solve the problem of dust concentration in front of the desulfurization tower, and they can do nothing about the SO3 aerosol and gypsum slurry droplets emitted by the desulfurization tower. Wesp can effectively control the discharge of these pollutants, which is unmatched by other dust removal equipment.
除尘器设备几种型号和用途 Related recommendations: Several models and uses of dust collector equipment
的 湿式静电除尘器的介绍，更多 湿式静电除尘器的介绍欢迎到我司官网查询更多！ The above is the introduction of the wet electrostatic precipitator of Yuchen Dust Removal Equipment Manufacturer . For more introduction of the wet electrostatic precipitator, welcome to our website for more information!