|Industrial dust treatment equipment series|
|Welding fume exhaust gas treatment series|
|Grinding polishing dust removal equipment|
|Stand-alone dust collector|
|Spiral duct and accessories series|
Under the guidance of continuous technological innovation, the application of Yuchen coal-fired boiler dust collectors is becoming more and more widespread, giving full play to the technical advantages of boiler dust removal equipment, stable performance and easy use. 燃煤锅炉除尘器技术有哪些 ， 燃煤锅炉除尘器技术有哪些如下： So what are the coal-fired boiler dust collector technology and what are the following:
Design principles of Yuchen boiler bag dust collector:
1. The design and selection of dust removal equipment follow the principle of "economic and practical advanced technology";
2. The dust collector selected is reasonable, practical, designed, reliable and advanced, with stable operation, low resistance, low energy consumption, good dust removal effect, small area, etc.
3. The boiler dust collector should be designed with low investment and low operating cost.
What are the dust collector technology for coal-fired boilers? Forms and functions of boiler dust removal equipment:
The boiler pulse dust collector is composed of box components, filter bag components, diversion equipment, pulse injection systems, ash discharge systems, control systems, offline maintenance systems, etc.
1. Box body: upper box (clean air room), middle box (filter room), lower box (ash hopper), flue gas distributor, flower plate, passage, escalator, outriggers, air inlet, It consists of ash outlet, heat preservation, color board, etc.
2. Diversion equipment: Choose the leading international air inlet method and plan ordinary flue gas distribution equipment, which can not only effectively distribute dust-containing gas, but also separate large particles, prevent the dust-containing gas from scouring the filter bag, and further improve the dust removal. Ability to increase the service life of the filter bag.
3. Filter bag components: filter bag structure, the filter bag and hanging bag connection scheme is a self-locking device, easy to install and replace, which can effectively extend the service life of the filter bag. φ160 x 7.000 meters, polyphenylene sulfide needle felt (imported PPS / PPS 5.0 4. csl 7, waterproof and oil-proof treatment).
4. Ash discharge system: It is composed of electric vibrator (air cannon), electric heater and ash level indicator, electric vibrator (air cannon), which ensures the good fluidity of dust.
5. Pulse injection system: recoil header, electromagnetic pulse valve, pressure joint, nozzle, branch, etc. HGDM-5. 6. The following standards are for full dust removal, and the other standards are compressed air nozzles at the top of each filter bag. During operation, each row of filter bags is usually set to pulse every 10 seconds to retrace the ash. The solenoid valve is activated once in time to sweep the compressed air back into the filter bag for ash removal.
6. Control system: It is mainly composed of pulse injection control instrument, PLC computer control cabinet, thermal resistance thermometer, static pressure measuring point, level indicator and measuring element.
7. Offline maintenance system: It is mainly composed of bypass valve, differential pressure equipment, level gauge, thermometer, pressure detection equipment, pulse control instrument, filter bag leak detection equipment, etc. When the flue gas temperature is too high or the boiler tail is re-ignited Spray water at all times to avoid burning the filter bag. The clean air chamber is equipped with a filter bag leak detection device composed of, a pressure difference meter, etc., so that when the filter bag is damaged, an alarm is promptly given. As a large tonnage boiler needs to be injected when burning, a large amount of oily gas will be generated when the load is low. Smoke The gas directly enters the dust collector, forming a layer of filter bag cloth powder, which hardens, increases system resistance and affects normal operation. The system adds a bypass pipe to allow oily gas to be discharged through the bypass pipe at the moment of injection, and then it is useful to maintain the filter bag.
Technical characteristics of boiler dust collector:
Features of the boiler bag dust collector;
1. Fine dust removal efficiency is high, generally reaching 99% or more, which can be used in places with high purification requirements.
2. It is highly adaptable to capture dust of various properties. The specific resistance of the dust does not affect the dust removal efficiency. For other properties, it is suitable for a wide range of dust concentrations, and does not affect the purification efficiency and operating resistance when the inlet concentration or flue gas volume changes.
3. Flexible use of various specifications.
4. The volume of treated air can be in the range of millions to millions of cubic meters per hour.
5. Convenient material recovery without secondary pollution such as pollution and waste water.
6. Due to the temperature and corrosion resistance of the filter material, the use temperature cannot be too high, and some corrosive gases cannot be selected.
7. When collecting viscous, hygroscopic dust or processing, high dew point smoke, the filter bag is easy to block, affecting normal operation.