|Industrial dust treatment equipment series|
|Welding fume exhaust gas treatment series|
|Grinding polishing dust removal equipment|
|Stand-alone dust collector|
|Spiral duct and accessories series|
The new technology of biomass boiler dust collector uses a cyclone dust collector + bag dust collector + pneumatic ash conveying equipment. It is impossible to completely burn the straw in the boiler. A cyclone is set in front of the bag filter as a combustion sedimentation chamber. The invention combines the advantages of backflushing and pulse spray cleaning, which overcomes the advantages of synchronous pulse spray cleaning and filtering. The shortcomings of the chamber blowback ash cleaning and the insufficient strength of ash cleaning have the characteristics of small floor space, stable operation, stable operation, long service life of filter bags, high dust removal efficiency, convenient maintenance, etc., and are widely used in various vertical sizes. Smoke and dust removal for boiler and power station boiler industry.
Whether the design of the biomass boiler bag filter is reasonable is directly related to the dust removal efficiency under normal production conditions, the reliable and safe operation of the equipment, and the service life of the filter bag.
1. Design of a cyclone dust collector. The cyclone dust collector can collect dust with a particle size of more than 5 μm. Allows the dust concentration of 1000 g / m3, the temperature is 450 ℃, the inlet air velocity is 12. -20m / s, the resistance loss is 588 pa ~ 1960 pa, the dust removal efficiency 50% to 90%. Experimental research on the flow field model shows that the air intake performance of the volute structure is good. After the airflow makes the angle between the volute and the cylinder 180 degrees, the volute and the outer edge of the cylinder are tangent. When the lower pneumatic ash conveying system cannot work normally, in order to prevent the internal flow field of the dust collector from being damaged due to ash accumulation, a bypass ash discharge port is added to the lower part of the ash bucket of the cyclone dust collector to ensure the ash conveying device in the warehouse pump. After the failure, the bypass ash is used, and the bypass pipe is equipped with a manual gate and a ash discharge valve. The main wear parts of the cyclone dust collector are located at the volute inlet and the lower half of the cone. Boronizing method and coating method , Lining method and four methods of manufacturing vacuum cleaners with wear-resistant materials. Tortoise shell lining method is designed to improve wear resistance.
2. Design of the protection system. When an abnormal situation occurs in the biomass boiler dust collector, a dust collector bypass must be set for protection. There are usually two types of bypass, one is an external bypass, and the other is an internal bypass. A pneumatic lift valve or electric actuator is provided at the bypass inlet and is integrated into the automatic control system and manual switching mechanism. The bypass baffle valve plate should be sealed and there should be no leakage when closed. The dust removal system is provided with a bypass pipe. In the case of abnormal boiler flue gas temperature, the flue gas can be discharged through the bypass pipe without a filter bag, effectively protecting the dust collector. At the same time, the dust collector is equipped with a pre-spraying device Pipe spraying device) to protect the filter bag of the vacuum cleaner during the pre-spraying process.
Boiler dust collector configuration requirements:
1. Box body: upper box (clean air room), middle box (filter room), lower box (ash hopper), flue gas distributor, flower plate, table, escalator, outrigger, ash inlet Insulation color board and other components.
2. Filter bag components: filter bag frame, bag and hanging bag connection design using self-locking device, easy installation and replacement, can effectively extend the life of the filter bag. Filter bag specifications: using polyphenylene sulfide needle felt (imported PPS / PPS 504 csl 7, waterproof and oil-proof treatment).
3. Diversion device: Adopting international advanced air inlet method, uniquely designed, flue gas distribution device, which can effectively distribute dust-containing gas, and also can separate large particles, prevent dust-containing gas from scouring the filter bag, thereby further improving Dust removal efficiency, prolong the service life of the filter bag.
4. Pulse injection system: recoil header, electromagnetic pulse valve, pressure joint, nozzle, branch, etc. HGDM-5. 6. The specifications of the dust removal box are as follows. For other specifications, there is a compressed air nozzle on the upper part of the filter bag. During operation, it is generally set that each row of filter bags is pulsed every 10s to blow back ash, and the solenoid valve is activated periodically to blow back compressed air back to the filter bag for ash removal.
5. Ash discharge system: It consists of electric vibrator (air cannon), electric heater and ash level indicator. Electric vibrator (air cannon) ensures good dust flow.
6. Control system: It is mainly composed of pulse injection controller, PLC computer control cabinet, thermal resistance thermometer, static pressure measuring point, level indicator and measuring element.
7. Offline protection system: It is mainly composed of bypass valve, differential pressure device, level meter, thermometer, pressure detection device, pulse control device, filter bag leak detection device, etc. When the flue gas temperature is too high or the tail of the boiler is re-ignited, spray water to avoid burning the filter bag. The clean air chamber is equipped with a filter bag leak detection device composed of an equal pressure differential meter. When the filter bag is damaged, it will promptly report the alarm. Because the large tonnage boiler needs to inject fuel during ignition, a large amount of oil-containing gas will be generated at low load. The flue gas will directly enter the dust collector, causing the ash layer of the filter bag to harden, increasing system resistance and affecting normal operation. The system adds a bypass pipe to allow oil-containing gas to be discharged through the bypass pipe during fuel injection, effectively protecting the filter bag.
Related Recommendations for the Application of New Technology in Biomass Boiler Dust Collector : Boiler Bag Dust Removal Equipment
生物质锅炉除尘器应用新技术 、价格、设计原理，欢迎给我司来电！ More Yuchen dedusting equipment manufacturers biomass boiler precipitators apply new technology , price, design principles, welcome to call our company!