|Industrial dust treatment equipment series|
|Welding fume exhaust gas treatment series|
|Grinding polishing dust removal equipment|
|Stand-alone dust collector|
|Spiral duct and accessories series|
The difference between a bellows pulse dust collector and a bag filter, the bellows pulse bag dust collector is a bag duster with a higher level of development in the 1990s. It combines the advantages of various types of bag dust collectors, such as room back blowing and pulse blowing, and overcomes the shortcomings of room back blowing, insufficient ash cleaning strength, pulse blowing and ash cleaning filtering, and expands the application range of the dust collector. Due to the particularity of this dust collector structure, the dust removal efficiency is improved, and the service life of the filter bag is extended.
The difference between the air box pulse dust collector and the bag filter, the dust bag's dust removal effect in the air box is related to many factors, but it mainly depends on the filter material. The filter material of the bag filter is cloth or felt made of synthetic fiber, natural fiber or glass fiber. . Sewing cloth or felt into a cylindrical or flat filter bag as required. According to the nature of the flue gas, select a filter material suitable for the application conditions. Generally, when the flue gas temperature is lower than 120 ℃, the filter material is required to have acid resistance and For durability, polyester flannelette and polyester needle felt are usually used. In the treatment of high temperature flue gas (<250 ℃), graphitized glass wool cloth is mainly used; in some special cases, carbon fiber filter material is used. .
The difference between air box pulse bag dust collector and air bag dust collector:
The characteristics of the bag blower is that in the same dust collection room, each row of filter bags blows dust in turn, and the dust is filtered during the dust removal. E. The so-called on-line dust removal .. Some dust blown away by this dust removal method will be filtered by adjacent filters. Bag recycling.
This phenomenon is more serious if used to capture high dust concentration gas, so the application of the blower dust collector is limited.
An air box dust bag dust collector, which is characterized in that the dust cleaning is sequentially performed in different chambers. E. The so-called offline cleaning is performed. When blowing the dust in a certain room, the filtered airflow is cut off to avoid The secondary dust caused by blowing dust: Therefore, the air box bag filter can capture gas with a dust concentration of up to 1000 g / m3.
Features of Pulse Air Box Bag Dust Collector:
1. Novel design, using air intake structure, coarse high temperature particles fall directly into the ash hopper, effectively protecting the filter bag ..
2. Long filter bag is adopted. With the same processing capacity, the equipment covers a small area, which is conducive to the transformation of the old factory ..
3. The air box pulse bag type dust collector adopts the compartment separation line to remove dust, which has high efficiency and less secondary dust absorption. At the same time, it effectively reduces the energy consumption of the equipment and reduces the fatigue of the filter bag and the pulse valve accordingly. And valve plate life doubled, greatly reducing equipment operation and maintenance costs ..
4. Without stopping the system fan, under normal operating conditions, maintenance and replacement can be performed ..
5. The filter bag mouth adopts a spring fastening structure, which is easy to disassemble and have good sealing performance ..
6. The cabinet is designed to be closed and resistant to kerosene leakage, which greatly reduces air leakage ..
7. The whole air box pulse bag type dust collector equipment is controlled by PLC to realize automatic dust removal, dust removal, automatic temperature control and over-temperature report.
Related recommendation: Working principle of bag filter
提供的风箱脉冲除尘器与布袋除尘器的区别， 我司提供车间粉尘、废气等除尘工程，从最初的规划到整套除尘系统的调试运行，欢迎来电 400-622-6298 ，欢迎来电咨询！ The above is the difference between a bellows pulse dust collector and a bag dust collector provided by Yuchen dust removal equipment manufacturers . Our company provides workshop dust, exhaust gas and other dust removal projects. From the initial planning to the commissioning and operation of the entire dust removal system, please call 400-622-6298. , Welcome to inquire!