|Industrial dust treatment equipment series|
|Welding fume exhaust gas treatment series|
|Grinding polishing dust removal equipment|
|Stand-alone dust collector|
|Spiral duct and accessories series|
The pulse bag type dust collector consists of five parts
1. Upper box: consists of a lifting cover and an air outlet
2. The middle box is composed of a perforated plate, a filter bag device and a venturi tube
3. Unboxing: Composed of air inlet, ash bucket and inspection door
4. Ash discharge system: consists of reducer, ash conveying and unloading device
5 .: Injection system: It consists of control instrument, control valve, pulse valve, injection tube, air bag and protective equipment.
6. MC 120-ii pulse bag type dust collector controller uses jmk-2 pulse controller and wmk pulse non-contact controller.
Our factory will customize the composition of pulse bag dust collectors with different specifications and different forms according to the performance parameters of the filter (processing gas flow, dust removal efficiency, emission concentration, pressure loss, air leakage rate, steel consumption, etc.) .
1) Process gas flow. The flow rate of the processing gas is what we usually refer to as the amount of processing air. The dust collector can handle the flow of the gas containing dust in a unit time. It is generally expressed as a volume flow rate, the unit is m3 / H. This is one of the important data for the selection of bag filter. The equipment has an air volume of 3000 m3 / h and an air pressure of 1100 pa.
2) Equipment resistance. The technical indicators representing energy consumption are not only related to the various structures of the dust collector, but also to the flow of process gas through the dust collector. Device resistance is essentially the mechanical energy consumed by the airflow through the device, which is proportional to the power consumed by the fan, so the smaller the device resistance, the better. Most bag filters have drag losses below 2000 pa.
3) Dust removal efficiency. Refers to the ratio of the amount of dust trapped in the cleaner to the amount of dust entering the cleaner at the same time when the dust-laden airflow passes through the cleaner, expressed as a percentage. Dust removal efficiency is an important technical index of the dust collector. The baghouse dust removal efficiency can reach more than 97%.
4) The emission concentration is 50mg / nm3. The discharge concentration refers to the concentration of the gas discharged from the clean air port. This is a performance index to measure the dust removal efficiency of the vacuum cleaner.
5) Air leakage rate is less than 3%. The air leakage rate is an index for evaluating the airtightness of the dust collector, and refers to the air leakage rate and the air intake volume under the equipment operating conditions.
6) The shell compressive strength is 0. 3mp design. Since most vacuum cleaners work under negative pressure, due to the lack of rigidity of the shell, the wall panel often sinks and collapses when the pressure is released. The pressure strength of the dust collector should be greater than the full pressure value of the fan.
7) Vibrating mechanical bag dust collector adopts multi-chamber multi-layer unique assembly combination structure and dust-removing vibration method, which has the advantages of small floor area, large filtering area, high dust-removing efficiency, high temperature resistance and corrosion resistance.
Related recommendations: Bag dust removal equipment
真诚期待您的来电. For more information on the composition of the pulse bag dust collector, please contact us for detailed consultation. Yuchen dust removal equipment manufacturers sincerely look forward to your call.