|Industrial dust treatment equipment series|
|Welding fume exhaust gas treatment series|
|Grinding polishing dust removal equipment|
|Stand-alone dust collector|
|Spiral duct and accessories series|
Air box pulse bag filter is divided into multiple box areas, each box has 32, 6 4, 96. Filter bags, each filter bag
The outlet pipe on the side of the box is provided with a cylinder-driven poppet valve. When the vacuum cleaner filters the dusty gas for a period of time (or the resistance reaches the preset value), the dust removal controller sends a signal. The poppet valve in each chamber starts to close and closes the filtered air flow. Then the pulse valve in the chamber opens More than 0.4 MPa compressed air flushed into the clean air chamber to remove dust from the filter bag. When this action is completed, the poppet valve will reopen, allowing this chamber to be filtered again, and all ash removal actions will be completed one by one in accordance with the above steps.
Air box pulse bag filter is used for dust removal in the separation box. When cleaning the dust, it should be separated from box to box and carried out in sequence. The pulse and dust removal cycle of each chamber is automatically and continuously performed by the dust removal program controller according to a preset program to ensure the dust removal effect of the compressed air. The entire box design adopts the structure of an inlet and outlet supervisor. The ash hopper can be extended to the lower part of the inlet main pipe, so that the incoming dust-containing flue gas directly enters the expansion ash hopper to achieve the effect of pre-dust. Therefore, the PPC air box pulse bag type dust collector can not only handle general concentration of dust-containing gas, It can also handle high concentrations of dusty gases.
Filter characteristics of air box pulse bag filter
1. The dust collector adopts the technology of impulse blasting and dust removal in the cavity, which overcomes the shortcomings of the traditional pulse bag dust collector and the chamber back spray dust collector. Low consumption, low steel consumption, small footprint, stable and reliable operation, and good economic benefits. Suitable for metallurgy, building materials, cement, machinery, chemical industry, electric power, light industry and other industries.
2. As the ash cleaning is performed by using pulse spraying when the warehouse is closed and the wind is stopped, one blow can achieve the purpose of complete ash cleaning. Therefore, the ash cleaning cycle is extended and the energy consumption for ash cleaning is reduced. The compressed air consumption can be greatly reduced. At the same time, the fatigue of filter bags and pulse valves is correspondingly reduced, which doubles the service life of filter bags and valve plates.
3. Maintenance and bag changing can be performed without stopping the system fan. Under normal operating conditions, the system can be divided into multiple chambers. The filter bag mouth adopts an elastic expansion ring, which has good sealing performance and is firm and reliable. The keel of the filter bag is polygonal, which reduces the friction between the filter bag and the keel, prolongs the service life of the filter bag, and facilitates removal of the filter bag.
4. Using the pull-up bag method. After removing the skeleton when changing bags, put the dirty bags into the gray hopper in the lower part of the box and remove them from the manhole, which improves the operating conditions of the bag changing.
5. The box is designed to be air tight. The inspection door is made of high quality sealing material. During the manufacturing process, kerosene is used for leak detection, and the leak rate is very low.
6. The inlet and outlet air ducts are compactly arranged and the airflow resistance is small.
提供的， 我司提供车间粉尘、废气等除尘工程，从最初的规划到整套除尘系统的调试运行，欢迎来电 400-622-6298，欢迎来电咨询！ The above is provided by Yuchen dust removal equipment manufacturers . Our company provides workshop dust, exhaust gas and other dust removal projects, from the initial planning to the commissioning and operation of the entire dust removal system .