|Industrial dust treatment equipment series|
|Welding fume exhaust gas treatment series|
|Grinding polishing dust removal equipment|
|Stand-alone dust collector|
|Spiral duct and accessories series|
Maintenance method of small pulse dust collector equipment
1. When the equipment is running, a special person should be set up to stop management and keep a good record of the operation.
2. Managers should be familiar with the principle, performance and operating conditions of pulse dust collectors, and the adjustment and maintenance methods of control equipment operating parameters.
3. Regularly lubricate the parts of the equipment that need lubrication.
4. Regularly check whether the pulse dust cleaning system of the dust collector can blow normally. If there is any abnormality, the diaphragm and solenoid valve of the pulse valve should be checked for failure or damage, and repaired or replaced in time.
5. If the pulse valve fails, it should be cleaned in time. If there are impurities, moisture and other foreign matter in the valve, it should be removed in time. If the diaphragm is damaged, it should be replaced in time.
6. Regularly check the condition of the cylinder and flange surface of the pulse precipitator. If leakage is found, the seal ring should be replaced in time.
7. If the sealing strip on the access door is aging, it should be replaced in time.
Maintenance method of small pulse dust collector equipment 8. Regularly measure the gas volume, temperature, concentration and other process parameters. If any abnormality is found, the cause should be found and dealt with in time.
9. According to the change of the running resistance of the pulse precipitator, regularly check whether the equipment can operate normally.
10. The filter bag is a fragile part. The user should regularly check the working condition of the filter bag and replace it in time according to the degree of damage to the filter bag.
11. Regularly check the working conditions of the gas system and ash discharge system, and eliminate abnormalities in time.
twelve. Drain the water regularly based on the water in the oil-water separator in the compressed air system.
13. During shutdown, after the process system is suspended, the vacuum cleaner and exhaust fan should continue to work for a period of time to remove moisture and dust from the equipment. At the same time, the vacuuming and discharge operations must be stopped repeatedly before the vacuum cleaner stops working.
提供的小型脉冲除尘器设备的维护方法 ，相关推荐： 除尘器设备几种型号和用途 The above is the maintenance method of small pulse dust collector equipment provided by Yuchen dust removal equipment manufacturers . Related recommendations: Several models and uses of dust collector equipment