|Industrial dust treatment equipment series|
|Welding fume exhaust gas treatment series|
|Grinding polishing dust removal equipment|
|Stand-alone dust collector|
|Spiral duct and accessories series|
( 一)根据粉尘分散度选择粉尘分散度对吸尘器的性能影响很大，即使粉尘分散度相同，由于操作条件的不同也会有很大差异. 因此，在选择除尘器的类型时，最重要的是准确掌握粉尘的分散程度.。 Nine factors that should be considered in the design of dust removal equipment (1) Selecting the degree of dust dispersion according to the degree of dust dispersion has a great impact on the performance of the vacuum cleaner. Even if the degree of dust dispersion is the same, there will be great differences due to different operating conditions. When it comes to the type of dust collector, the most important thing is to accurately grasp the degree of dust dispersion. When the particle size is greater than 10 μm, a centrifugal dust collector is used. When the particle size is less than a few microns, an electrostatic duster, a filter duster (a bag duster), or a scrubber (a wet duster) is used. But the specific selection can be based on the particle size distribution and other requirements, and make a preliminary selection by referring to the model and performance table of common dust collectors. It is then determined based on the type and performance and design requirements of the type of dust collector discussed in the following sections.
Nine factors that should be considered in the design of dust removal equipment (2) Considering the severity of dust The heavy dust has a great impact on the dust removal performance of the dust collector. The most obvious manifestations of this effect are gravity, inertial and centrifugal dust collectors (cyclone dust collectors). A common feature of all vacuum cleaners is that the smaller the accumulated weight, the more difficult the separation and collection of dust particles, and the more serious the second flight of dust particles. Therefore, special measures should be taken in operation and equipment structure. According to experience, when the ratio of the weight of the dust particles to the accumulated weight of the dust particles is greater than 10, special attention should be paid to the phenomenon of secondary flying of the dust. For example, the carbon black smoke is greater than 46, the secondary dust is very serious, and the separation and collection of dust is also very difficult.
Nine factors that should be considered in the design of dust removal equipment (three) consider the dust concentration
(1) In gravity, inertia and centrifugal vacuum cleaners, generally, the higher the dust concentration at the inlet, the higher the dust removal efficiency. However, this usually increases the dust concentration at the outlet. Therefore, from the perspective of high dust removal efficiency, the dust removal effect cannot be generally considered good.
(2) Dust collectors such as Venturi scrubbers and jet scrubbers. Considering throat friction loss and nozzle clogging, the initial dust concentration is expected to be less than 10g / nm3.
(3) In a filter type dust collector, the lower the initial dust concentration, the better the overall dust removal performance. When the initial dust concentration is high, it is desirable to use a continuous dust removal method with a small change in pressure loss.
(4) The electrostatic precipitator is generally used within the initial dust concentration range below 30g / nm3.
Nine factors to consider in dust removal equipment design 四)粉尘粘附性的考虑粉尘与壁面的粘附机理非常复杂，但经验表明，它与粉尘的比表面积密切相关.。 ( 4) Consideration of dust adhesion The adhesion mechanism of dust to the wall is very complicated, but experience has shown that it is closely related to the specific surface area of dust. 在旋风除尘器中，灰尘由于离心力粘附在墙面上，可能造成堵塞.。 The specific surface area of dust f is the surface area per unit volume of dust particles. If d represents the diameter of spherical dust particles, f will be expressed as follows: The smaller the particle size d, the larger the specific surface area f, and the greater the adhesion. In a cyclone dust collector In the middle, dust adheres to the wall due to centrifugal force, which may cause blockage. But the bag type dust collector is easy to block the gas passage. For electrostatic precipitators, the discharge electrode is easily enlarged and the dust collection electrode is easy to accumulate. 当然，灰尘的粘附性不仅与其比表面积有关，还与灰尘的成分、气体的性质和灰尘相互粘附的特性有关. Experiments show that the adhesion of dust plays an important role in forming the initial layer of dust after filtering. Of course, the adhesion of dust is not only related to its specific surface area, but also to the composition of the dust, the nature of the gas, and the mutual adhesion of the dust. Characteristics.
Nine factors to consider in dust removal equipment design 虑粉尘比电阻电除尘器粉尘的比电阻应在10 ~ 10i范围内。 (5) Considering the specific resistance of dust The specific resistance of dust in the electric precipitator should be in the range of 10 ~ 10i. The specific resistance of dust varies greatly with the temperature and humidity of the dust-containing gas. Generally between 100 and 200, the resistance value is the largest. If humidified in dusty gas, the specific resistance will decrease. Therefore, when selecting an electrostatic precipitator, you must know the specific resistance of the dust in advance, and fully consider the choice of the temperature of the dust-containing gas and the adjustment of the properties of the dust-containing gas.
Nine factors to consider in dust removal equipment design (6) Considering the temperature of the dust-containing gas, in principle, the dry dust removal equipment must be carried out at a temperature higher than the dew point of the exhausted dust-containing gas. In dusty gas containing sulfur trioxide, even if the sulfur trioxide is trace, its dew point will rise too much.
In addition: (1) In wet dust collectors, due to evaporation of water and condensation after discharge to the atmosphere, it should be treated as low as possible at low temperatures.
(2) In the bag type dust collector, the temperature of the dust-containing gas directly or indirectly processed should be lower than the heat-resistant temperature of the bag type dust collector. The use temperature of glass fiber dust bag is generally below 300 degrees. Other filter cloths are below 80 ~ 150 degrees.
(3) In electrostatic dedusting, the use temperature can reach 400 degrees. When selecting the temperature of the dusty gas treatment, the specific resistance of the dust should be considered.
Related Recommendations: Wet Dust Collector
Nine factors to consider in dust removal equipment design (G) consideration of wet dust removal Most wet dust collectors use water. For example, when the scale of the dust-generating equipment is small, and it is necessary to remove harmful gas at the same time, or it is necessary to completely collect dust such as extremely fine carbon black, a wet dust collector is usually used. The temperature of the dust-containing gas discharged from the wet dust collector is reduced, in addition to reducing the atmospheric diffusion effect In addition to extending the flue gas flow and reducing the flue gas, measures should also be taken to deal with the problem of washing sewage.
Nine factors to consider in dust removal equipment design (8) Considering the characteristics of dust-containing gas To effectively use the vacuum cleaner, the following dust and dust-containing gas should be treated according to the situation.
(1) When oxidizing the flue gas containing carbon monoxide, as a measure to prevent explosion, air should be introduced into the high temperature part of the flue at the outlet of the generator to oxidize carbon monoxide to carbon dioxide
(2) In order to improve the adhesion of the dust, indirect cooling such as a heat exchanger, direct cooling by spraying water to humidify or electrostatic condensation can be used to improve the agglomeration effect of the dust.
(3) In the case of high-resistance dust, such as coal burning, mixing with heavy oil and high sulfur coal, or spraying water, steam, sulfur trioxide and other regulators, change the specific resistance of the dust to reduce the specific resistance of the dust. On the other hand, when the resistance of dust produced by heavy oil combustion is too low, ammonia gas can be injected to produce high resistance ammonium sulfate, and the static resistance of all dust can be adjusted between 10-10.
Nine factors to consider in dust removal equipment design 能力决定含尘气体的性质可以根据操作条件或燃烧条件而显著变化，并且对除尘性能有很大影响. 吸尘器进入实际运行后，实际上很难获得符合设计规范的灰尘. 另一方面，操作和设备安装地点的环境条件也不容易预测设备性能会恶化还是改善. 因此，在确定设备的容量时，需要保证一定的余量或预留一些空间，以增加设备的容量. (9) The ability to determine the nature of the dust-containing gas can change significantly depending on operating conditions or combustion conditions, and has a great impact on dust removal performance. After the vacuum cleaner enters actual operation, it is actually difficult to obtain dust that meets design specifications. It is not easy to predict whether the performance of the equipment will deteriorate or improve due to the environmental conditions of the operation and equipment installation site. Therefore, when determining the capacity of the equipment, it is necessary to ensure a certain margin or reserve some space to increase the capacity of the equipment.
提供的 除尘设备设计应考虑的九个因素， 更多相关推荐： 除尘设备有什么 The above are nine factors that should be considered in the design of dust removal equipment provided by Yuchen dust removal equipment manufacturers . More related recommendations: What are the dust removal equipment?