|Industrial dust treatment equipment series|
|Welding fume exhaust gas treatment series|
|Grinding polishing dust removal equipment|
|Stand-alone dust collector|
|Spiral duct and accessories series|
Workshop dust removal equipment manufacturers tell you how to maintain dust removal equipment, What is the main maintenance point of the bag filter
1. The managers who operate the pulse bag type dust collector should be familiar with the principle, performance and use conditions of the dust collector, and master the adjustment and maintenance methods. Comprehensively grasp the performance and structure of the dust collector, deal with the problems found in time, and ensure the normal operation of the dust removal system. Staff on duty shall record the duty operations and related information.
2. The mechanical moving parts such as the ash conveying device on the pulse bag type dust collector should be refueled and changed according to regulations. Any abnormalities should be eliminated in time. Rotating parts are regularly filled with oil.
3. The oil-water separator in the gas storage tank and the air source triplet on the pulse bag filter are discharged every shift, and the oil-water separator is cleaned every 3 to 6 months. The oil mist generator should check the oil storage condition regularly. Come on in time.
4. If the electromagnetic pulse valve fails, it should be removed in time. If there are impurities and moisture in the valve, it should be cleaned up. If the diaphragm is damaged, it should be replaced in time
5. When the pulse bag type dust collector operates normally, the ash discharge device cannot stop working, otherwise the dust will quickly accumulate in the ash hopper and overflow to the bag room, forcing the dust collector to stop working. The dust discharged from the exhaust port indicates that the filter bag is damaged. During maintenance, stop the wind in the room and open the upper cover. If dust is found at the bag opening, it means that the filter bag is damaged and must be replaced or repaired.
6. If you use a timing cleaning controller, you should periodically determine whether the cleaning cycle is accurate, otherwise you should adjust it. When using a resistance-stabilized pulse controller, the working state of the pressure switch should be checked regularly, whether the pressure measuring port is blocked, and whether the pressure measuring port is cleaned.
Operation principle of workshop dust removal equipment:
“力”在对车间粉尘进行处理的，这个“力”就是指的就是：吸力、风力、阻力、清灰能力等几大方面，一个好的除尘设备厂家，最基本的是对“力”有着非常专业的算法！ The main operating principle of the dust removal equipment used in the workshop is to use the "force" to deal with the dust in the workshop. This "force" refers to: suction, wind, resistance, dust removal ability, etc., a good dust removal Equipment manufacturers, the most basic is a very professional algorithm for "force"!
Related recommendations: Dust removal equipment characteristics and classification
提供的车间除尘设备厂家交你如何维护除尘设备相关介绍，东莞宇晨机械有限公司为客户提供各种行业污染治理问题，专业提供解决方案和优质的服务，为每一个企业创造一个洁净美好的环境！ The above is the introduction of how to maintain the dust removal equipment provided by the factory dust removal equipment manufacturers provided by Yuchen Dust removal equipment manufacturers. Dongguan Yuchen Machinery Co., Ltd. provides customers with various industry pollution control problems, professionally provides solutions and quality services for each one The enterprise creates a clean and beautiful environment!