|Industrial dust treatment equipment series|
|Welding fume exhaust gas treatment series|
|Grinding polishing dust removal equipment|
|Stand-alone dust collector|
|Spiral duct and accessories series|
Electric precipitator is an indispensable auxiliary equipment for thermal power plants. Electric precipitator for thermal power plants, electric dedusting equipment for thermal power plants, its role is to remove particulate smoke from the flue gas emitted by boilers or oil-fired boilers, thereby greatly reducing emissions to the atmosphere. This is an important environmental protection equipment to improve environmental pollution and air quality. Electrostatic precipitator is a kind of dust removal equipment with good dust removal effect. It can produce important dust removal performance and trends. Compared with other types of dust collectors, The electric precipitator has the characteristics of low energy consumption, high dust removal efficiency, small daily maintenance workload and low operating cost.
The transformation of the electric bag composite dust collector has become an inevitable trend of the development of the electrostatic precipitator. Due to the high environmental protection requirements, the original thermal precipitator of the thermal power plant and the electrical precipitator of the thermal power plant must be technically modified. The electric precipitator of thermal power plant is especially suitable for the transformation of electrostatic precipitator. The technology is mature, the operation is stable, and the emissions meet the standards. It is the most effective electric precipitator in the transformation of electric precipitator.
1. Due to the extension of the service life of the equipment or the improvement of the equipment performance, the main components of the original dust removal equipment are repaired by replacement or brand new, transformation projects, which is called repair and transformation. According to the maintenance content, maintenance can be divided into restorative maintenance and retrofit maintenance. Restorative repair cannot be called refurbishment, because restorative repair only allows overhaul and update; according to the original model and structure. Reconstruction overhaul can be based on new technology to organize dust removal engineering design and renovation, and can even be easily retrofitted. The reconstruction project is, for example, a complete renewal project of the electric precipitator; a long-bag low-voltage pulse precipitator, etc. are used to replace the filter bag, the pulse injection system and the ash discharge system of the precipitation electrode and the corona electrode one-time project.
2. General technical transformation General technical transformation refers to the transformation of dust removal engineering equipment, accessories, parameters and indicators that cannot meet the requirements of production and environmental protection. For example, the modification of dust removal methods and the performance modification of dust collectors in dust removal projects. The specifications and scope of technological transformation vary widely. Only large and medium-sized dust removal projects can be classified as technological transformation projects.
3. Reconstruction refers to replacing original equipment with new equipment with backward technical performance and poor environmental benefits. Equipment renewal is an important link in the integrated equipment management system, which is a comprehensive compensation for tangible and intangible wear. One of the main means of expansion of reproduction. Because the equipment update is related to the economic benefits of the enterprise, it determines the overall efficiency and management level of the equipment. When updating the equipment, not only the economic life of the equipment, but also the technical life and material life of the equipment must be considered. This requires us to plan and analyze the transformation. Phase I old dust removal equipment. E High energy consumption equipment, poor performance, poor operating conditions, and serious pollution. It should be phased out and replaced with more advanced new dust removal equipment.
On the basis of the original equipment, a variety of efficiency-enhancing technologies are used to improve the dust removal efficiency. At present, there are several efficiency-enhancing technologies commonly used.
(1) Electric dust collector for thermal power plant
Evaluate the available space for the improvement of the dust collector. Where space and site conditions permit, you can increase the specific dust removal area, increase the electric field, increase the dust collector, etc. to reduce the flue gas flow rate, thereby achieving higher dust removal efficiency.
(2) Reduce the temperature of the flue gas at the inlet of the dust collector (low temperature dust removal, water spray adjustment)
By adding a flue gas heat exchange device in front of the dust collector, the adjustment of flue gas temperature and flue gas flow can be achieved; it can be reduced. It can reduce the specific resistance of the dust, reduce the flue gas temperature to acidic, and generate acid mist to wrap the dust below the dew point temperature, improving Adding and collecting soot to improve dust removal efficiency and remove sulfur trioxide in flue gas.
(3) Internal flow field optimization
The transformation of the electrostatic precipitator should optimize the distribution of the flue gas field in the precipitator. It is necessary to ensure the uniformity of the airflow at the inlet of the precipitator, and to prevent the internal airflow and turbulence at the precipitator, and reduce the secondary dust at the outlet of the precipitator.
Summary: According to the actual situation of China's current environmental protection reform, due to the overall consideration of the reform, most manufacturers have ignored the current changes in smoke and airflow fields after some equipment reforms. Under the current stricter environmental protection policy, it is particularly important to optimize the internal flow field of the electrostatic precipitator.
(4) Optimize power supply.
High-efficiency power supply (such as .g., High-frequency power supply, three-phase power supply, pulse power supply, constant current source, etc.) In the transformation of electrostatic precipitator, it should be selected according to different soot characteristics and pole matching forms. It should also be considered by adding The electric field power supply area (reducing the area of a single high-voltage power supply electrode plate) to improve the power supply efficiency, fully improve the effective power supply capacity of the high-voltage power supply, the ability to charge and collect soot, and reduce soot emissions.
提供的 火电厂电除尘器_火电厂电除尘设备相关介绍，更多 火电厂电除尘器_火电厂电除尘设备型号、工作原理、需要我司提供设计方案等相关服务，欢迎致电400-622-6298 ，我司为您提供更多的服务！ The above is the thermal precipitator of thermal power plant provided by Yuchen Dedusting Equipment Manufacturer , Welcome to call 400-622-6298 , our company will provide you with more services!