Since the introduction of the pulse bag type dust collector in the 1950s, it has been widely used at home and abroad and has been continuously improved. It has made great progress in purifying dust- containing gas. Due to the advantages of pulse bag type dust collectors, advanced technology, The cloth ratio is greatly improved. It has the characteristics of large air volume, small air volume, high purification efficiency, reliable work, simple structure, and small maintenance. The dust removal efficiency can reach more than 99%. Is a mature and complete dust removal equipment.
Advantages of pulse bag filter:
1. The dust collector adopts the technology of impulse blasting and dust removal in the warehouse, which overcomes the shortcomings of the traditional pulse precipitator and the chamber reverse spray precipitator. It has strong dust removal ability, high dust removal efficiency, low emission concentration, low air leakage rate, and low energy consumption. , Low steel consumption, small gas accumulation, stable and reliable operation, good economic benefits. Suitable for metallurgical, building materials, cement, machinery, chemical, power, light industry and other industries for dust-containing gas purification and material recovery.
2. Because the ash cleaning adopts pulse blowing, the air in each chamber is closed, and one blow can achieve the purpose of complete ash cleaning, thereby extending the ash cleaning cycle, reducing the ash cleaning energy consumption, and greatly reducing the compressed air consumption. At the same time, The fatigue of filter bags and pulse valves is also reduced accordingly, thereby doubling the service life of filter bags and valve plates.
3. During the maintenance and bag changing process, the system fan can run continuously. Under normal operating conditions, the system will be shut down in different rooms. The filter bag mouth uses an elastic expansion ring, which has good sealing performance and firmness. The keel of the filter bag is polygonal, which reduces the friction between the filter bag and the keel, prolongs the service life of the filter bag, and facilitates removal of the filter bag.
The advantages of pulse bag dust collector 4. Adopt the pull-up bag method. After removing the skeleton when changing the bag, put the dirty bag into the ash bucket at the lower part of the box and remove it from the manhole, which improves the operating conditions of the bag changing.
5. The box is designed to be air tight. Check the seal information of the inspection door. During the manufacturing process, kerosene is used to check for leaks, and the leak rate is very low.
6. The inlet and outlet air ducts are compactly arranged and the airflow resistance is small.
The pipeline of the pulse bag filter system is easily blocked by materials, so we will introduce the following precautions:
1. The dust removal pipeline should be laid vertically or obliquely. The angle of inclination of the inclined pipe (the angle between the plane and the degree plane) should be less than the angle of repose of the dust, and generally not less than 45 degrees. Due to process design and operation reasons, the airflow speed should be appropriately increased when laying the pipeline.
2. Depending on the nature of the dust, choose small dust removal pipes with different wind speeds. The wind speed of dust-containing gas pipes is generally 15-25m / S. The gas velocity in the vertical pipe should be greater than the gas velocity in the suction port, but less than the degree and gas velocity of the inclined pipe.
3. Set up a pipe dust cleaning device. You can use a compact air brush or a cleaning hole to clean the dust that has accumulated in the pipe.
Advantages of pulse bag filter Related recommendation: Working principle of bag filter
，我司为您提供更多更全面的信息，欢迎您的来电！ The above is the introduction of the advantages of pulse bag dust collectors from some Yuchen dust removal equipment manufacturers . More pulse bag dust collector models, working principles, styling essentials, and other related services that require Yuchen to provide on-site design solutions, please call 400-622 -6298 , our company provides you with more comprehensive information, welcome your call!